Python save the image file to a folder
1. In this example, I have imported a module called cv2 and os and declared a variable as image and assigned image = cv2. ...
2. The imread is used to load the image from the specified file, and the path of the folder is declared to save the image file to the folder.
Python Save An Image To File pythonguides.com > python-save-an-image-to-file
“read image from a folder python” Code Answer's
1. from PIL import Image.
2. import glob.
3. image_list = 
4. for filename in glob. glob('yourpath/*.gif'): #assuming gif.
5. im=Image. open(filename)
6. image_list. append(im)
read image from a folder python Code Example - Code Grepper www.codegrepper.com > code-examples > read+image+from+a+folder+pyt...
How to write a file to a specific directory in Python
1. save_path = '/home'
2. file_name = "test.txt"
3. completeName = os. path. join(save_path, file_name)
5. file1 = open(completeName, "w")
6. file1. write("file information")
How to write a file to a specific directory in Python - Kite www.kite.com > python > answers > how-to-write-a-file-to-a-specific-direct...
How to use:
1. Run the file webcam-capture-v1.01.py by running the command python3 webcam-capture-v1.01.py.
2. The webcam will start running.
3. Bring the picture that you want to save in the webcam frame.
4. Once the object is in the right frame, press the key 's' to save a picture.
5. If you want to quit, just press 'q'.
kevinam99/capturing-images-from ... - GitHub github.com > capturing-images-from-webcam-using-opencv-python