The easiest way to take a screenshot on Windows 10 is the Print Screen (PrtScn) key. To capture your entire screen, simply press PrtScn on the upper-right side of your keyboard.
10 ways to take a screenshot on any Windows 10 device - Business Insider
www.businessinsider.com > how-to-screenshot-on-windows
How to Change the Windows 10 Screenshots Folder Location
1. Right-click the Screenshots folder and press “Properties”
2. Open the “Location” tab and click “Move…”
3. Browse to your new folder and press “Select Folder”
4. Press Apply in your screenshot folder properties window.
5. Press “Yes” to accept the folder move.
Windows 10: How to Change Where Screenshots Are Saved via Print ... winbuzzer.com > 2021/07/10 > windows-10-how-to-change-where-screens...
Open Settings on Windows 10. Click on Ease of Access. Click on Keyboard. Under the “Print Screen shortcut” section, turn on the Use the PrtScn button to open screen snipping toggle switch.
How to set Print Screen key to screenshot with Snip & Sketch on ...
pureinfotech.com > set-print-screen-key-screenshot-screen-sketch-windows...
Code For Screenshot Using PyAutoGUI
1. First of all import pyautogui module.
2. Then create a variable(file) that will store the screenshot.
3. screenshot( ) method will take screenshot of your screen.
4. Now save this image by calling save( ) method. You have to pass name of screenshot to the save( ) function.
Python Screenshot Tutorial - How To Take Screenshot Using Python www.simplifiedpython.net > python-screenshot