1. open a new blank spreadsheet in Excel. This will create a coupon code that is all uppercase letters, 6 characters long. If you want to make the code longer, simply append &CHAR(INT(RAND()*26+65)) at the end of the formula.
How to create my own list of coupon codes for promotions – Bookeo
support.bookeo.com > en-us > articles > 360017921552-How-to-create-my...
Insert a page break
1. Click the worksheet that you want to print.
2. On the View tab, in the Workbook Views group, click Page Break Preview. You can also click Page Break Preview. ...
3. Do one of the following: ...
4. On the Page Layout tab, in the Page Setup group, click Breaks.
5. Click Insert Page Break.
Insert, move, or delete page breaks in a worksheet - Microsoft Support support.microsoft.com > en-us > office
1. Select the cell or column that contains the text you want to split.
2. Select Data > Text to Columns.
3. In the Convert Text to Columns Wizard, select Delimited > Next.
4. Select the Delimiters for your data. ...
5. Select Next.
6. Select the Destination in your worksheet which is where you want the split data to appear.
Split text into different columns with the Convert Text to Columns Wizard support.microsoft.com > en-us > office > split-text-into-different-columns-...
Split a sheet into panes
1. Select below the row where you want the split, or the column to the right of where you want the split.
2. On the View tab, in the Window group, click Split. To remove the split panes, click Split again.
View multiple panes, sheets, or workbooks - Microsoft Support support.microsoft.com > en-us > office