5 Ways to Duplicate Worksheets in Excel
1. Click Format on Excel's Home menu.
2. Choose Move or Copy Sheet.
3. At this point the Move or Copy dialog box appears: Copying within the same workbook: Click Create a Copy and then click OK.
5 Ways to Duplicate Worksheets in Excel | AccountingWEB www.accountingweb.com > technology > 5-ways-to-duplicate-worksheets-i...
Use Save As to make a copy of your workbook
From the File tab select Save As or Save a Copy.
You will see the existing name of the file in the File name box. This can be replaced with the name of the new document. Note: if you are saving the file into a new folder you can keep the same name.
Save an Excel workbook, including save a copy and save as PDF www.excelatwork.co.nz > Our Blog
Save a copy as a new file (Save As)
1. Press F12 or click File > Save a Copy.
2. By default Office will save the copy in the same location as the original. If you want to save the new copy in a different location choose it at this point. ...
3. Give your new copy a name and click Save.
Save, back up, and recover a file in Microsoft Office support.microsoft.com > en-us > topic > save-back-up-and-recover-a-file-i...
It's better to simply use File > Save. "Save As," or better yet, "Save a Copy" is meant to be used to save project backups.
Re: FAQ: When to use "Save A Copy," or "Save As," - Adobe Support ...
community.adobe.com > premiere-pro > faq-when-to-use-quot-save-a-cop...