1. Import required modules.
2. Assign URL.
3. Get the response of the URL using urlopen().
4. Convert it to a JSON response using json. loads().
5. Display the generated JSON response.
How to read a JSON response from a link in Python? - GeeksforGeeks www.geeksforgeeks.org > how-to-read-a-json-response-from-a-link-in-pyt...
Similarly to interacting with regular websites, when you want to get data from an API, you need to make a request from the server. To be able to pull data from an API using Python, we'll need to use the requests library (go figure!). Requests is more or less the standard package for making HTTP requests in Python.
Getting started with APIs in Python to Gather Data | by Nik Piepenbreier
towardsdatascience.com > getting-started-with-apis-in-python-to-gather-dat...
1. Create a new Python file an import JSON.
2. Crate a dictionary in the form of a string to use as JSON.
3. Use the JSON module to convert your string into a dictionary.
4. Write a class to load the data from your string.
5. Instantiate an object from your class and print some data from it.
How to Parse Data From JSON Into Python - Linux Tutorials linuxconfig.org > how-to-parse-data-from-json-into-python