Step 1: Open the Excel Online sheet and select all cells containing the data you want to look at. Step 2: Select Insert > PivotTable. Step 3: From the pop-up, select New Worksheet and click OK. Step 4: In the pivot table editor, drag the rows and columns that you want to summarize to the appropriate box.
How to Create a Pivot Table in Excel Online - Zapier
zapier.com > blog > pivot-table-excel
Manually create a PivotTable
1. Click a cell in the source data or table range.
2. Go to Insert > PivotTable. ...
3. Excel will display the Create PivotTable dialog with your range or table name selected. ...
4. In the Choose where you want the PivotTable report to be placed section, select New Worksheet, or Existing Worksheet.
Create a PivotTable to analyze worksheet data - Microsoft Support support.microsoft.com > en-us > office > create-a-pivottable-to-analyze-wo...
Follow these steps, to find the source data for a pivot table:
1. Select any cell in the pivot table.
2. On the Ribbon, under the PivotTable Tools tab, click the Analyze tab (in Excel 2010, click the Options tab).
3. In the Data group, click the top section of the Change Data Source command.
How to Find and Fix Excel Pivot Table Source Data - Contextures www.contextures.com > excelpivottablesourcedata
We are excited to announce that it is now possible to insert new Pivot Tables in Excel Online. ... Tables are a great source of data for Pivot Tables because rows added to the “source” Table (later on) will be automatically included in the Pivot Table once you refresh it.
Insert new Pivot Tables in Excel Online - Microsoft Tech Community
techcommunity.microsoft.com > excel-blog > ba-p