How to delete a Discord server through the desktop app
1. Open Discord on your Mac or PC and go into the server you wish to delete.
2. Click the server name, located in the top-left corner of the screen.
3. Select "Server Settings" from the dropdown menu.
4. Click "Delete Server" in the left sidebar.
5. A pop-up will appear.
How to Delete a Discord Server That You Own in 2 Ways - Business ... www.businessinsider.com > Tech Reference
Look at the very bottom of the page overview; there is an option of “delete server” click on that option. The pop-up screen will ask for confirmation. Click yes to confirm that you want to proceed with the process. If you have already enabled two-factor authentication, it will ask for the six-digit authentication code.
How to delete a Discord server? - Inside Network
www.insidenetwork.com > how-to-delete-a-discord-server
About This Article
1. Open Discord.
2. Tap the three-line menu icon.
3. Tap the three-dot menu icon.
4. Tap Settings.
5. Tap the three-dot menu icon again.
6. Tap Delete Server until the server is deleted.
How to Delete a Discord Server on Android - wikiHow www.wikihow.com > Delete-a-Discord-Server-on-Android