Automatically saving Outlook messages
1. Open the AutoSave tab of the Advanced Options window. ...
2. Click Configure Folders to open the Mapped Folders window.
3. Click Add. ...
4. Select the Outlook folder you would like to map.
5. Specify the corresponding destination folder.
6. Check Process this folder when Scheduler runs.
Saving Outlook Email Messages — MessageSave Documentation www.techhit.com > messagesave > help > saving-outlook-email-messages
Outlook: Save and Send Documents from Office Programs
1. Open the document, spreadsheet, or presentation you wish to send.
2. In the "File" tab, click "Save & Send" from the menu options on the left side of the window.
3. Under "Save & Send," select "Send Using E-mail" if it is not already selected.
Outlook: Save and Send Documents from Office Programs - Help Pages www.cedarville.edu > help > Outlook-Save-and-Send-Documents-from-Off...
In order to "Send & File" messages in Microsoft Outlook, perform the following steps: ... When composing the message, click the "Options" section on the ribbon. 2. Click the "Save Sent Item To" button, and choose other folder.
How do I "Send and File" messages in Outlook? - TeamDynamix
uwindsor.teamdynamix.com > TDClient > ArticleDet
Open an email from the sender whose messages you want to filter. Go to Message and select Rules > Create Rule. In the Create Rule dialog box, select the From [sender] check box. In the Do the following section, select the Move the item to folder check box.
Filter One Sender's Mail to a Certain Folder in Outlook - Lifewire
www.lifewire.com > auto-filter-sender-mail-to-folder-outlook-1173804