1. open a new blank spreadsheet in Excel. This will create a coupon code that is all uppercase letters, 6 characters long. If you want to make the code longer, simply append &CHAR(INT(RAND()*26+65)) at the end of the formula.
How to create my own list of coupon codes for promotions - Bookeo ...
support.bookeo.com > en-us > articles > 360017921552-How-to-create-my...
To avoid this from happening, change the cell type to Text:
1. Open the Excel workbook.
2. Click on the column heading to select entire column.
3. Click Format > Cells.
4. Click the Number tab.
5. Select “Text” from the Category list.
6. Click OK.
KB102: Set a Cell Format as Text in Excel www.middlesex.mass.edu > Articles > Public
Click File > Options. In the Excel Options box, click Proofing > AutoCorrect Options. On the AutoFormat As You Type tab, check the boxes for the auto formatting you want to use.
Undo automatic formatting in Excel - Microsoft Support
support.microsoft.com > en-us > office > undo-automatic-formatting-in-ex...
Convert Text to Numbers Using 'Convert to Number' Option
1. Select all the cells that you want to convert from text to numbers.
2. Click on the yellow diamond shape icon that appears at the top right. From the menu that appears, select 'Convert to Number' option.
Convert Text to Numbers in Excel - A Step By Step Tutorial - Trump Excel trumpexcel.com > convert-text-to-numbers-excel